Monday, May 14, 2007

Crushes

Crushes... what pops into mind when you hear crushes? To me it's a guy that you like and can't tell him you like him so it seems that he will "crush" you.

I mean, I have liked this one guy at my school for at least 3 months now... it may not seem very long for you but for me that's very long. I mean I have liked a guys longer than that but this different... I mean I have been day dreams about him and me together, but I can't think of the first date because I am probably going to be so quiet. But he's kind of my "Friendly Friend"... I feel right now that it is only going to be a friend kind of a relationship not more.

I guess what I've been doing is praying to God that he is the right guy for me. I don't want him to be the wrong guy for me and I know that God doesn't want that either. So I need prayer that God will give me guidence through this very "crushing" time for me.

No comments: