Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day Two and God was Definitely With Me

Hey guys sorry I didnt post something last, I was at UMKC for a worship service with totally awesome friends. But I did want to say, like it says in my title, God was with me. He brought into my day, people from my work who just so happened to be Christians and we had talked for a while about what we thought. Then its been on my heart to learn sign language and at work God had brought a deaf guy and his mother and his mother taught me some things like "have a good day." Then one of my new managers knows sign language and she will start teaching me sign. And I am so excited about all of it. God really made it easy for me totally easy for me to forget about Facebook and Twitter. Like Air1 DJ Ashton said "I may never go back to Facebook" as for me. I won't be using it as much. We'll see how the rest of the week goes.

No comments: