Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Glad... Very Glad My Friends Aren't Blobs

You've heard it before, "If were all blobs, life would be good, no one would make fun of other people, no one would look richer or poorer than the other... etc, etc." Well I think that's wrong, some if not most think it's wrong too.

I am glad my friends weren't blobs. We wouldn't have the conversations we do, we wouldn't be pushing others as far as we do, we wouldn't have talents that when combined is like a frickin' amazing painting or beautiful symphony.

You some of you hear my talking about my other friends and how sometimes they can be a little annoying at times. AND hey don't get mad at me, cause I know you think I am annoying at times too! I like that though.

A good friendship, I believe is going to have fights and trials. It's life. Without trials, you probably wouldn't grow much as a person and you wouldn't know what you as a person or a friendship is capable of.

You are my friend, and there's no way that we exactly the same or it would be boring, honestly. Just be you and no one else. If God loves you for you, then I love you for you!

No comments: